30 things I learned, the last 30 days I was 15.
1. Sometimes you have to let people miss you. If you’re the one to always call, always text, they will take you for granted. Let them miss you.
2. You don’t have to explain anything to anyone. If they get angry, let them. If they get mad at you, don’t say sorry. You don’t have to explain a single thing to anyone, ever.
3. Be quiet. You don’t have to talk if you don’t want to. You don’t have to force a smile on your face, and you don’t have to laugh at things you don’t think is funny, and you don’t have to say anything at all.
4. It’s okay to take a day off. Stay home from school, or job. Lay in your bed all day watching movies. Pretend that you’re sick. It’s okay. Sometimes the world is too much. Take a day off.
5. It’s okay to ignore all the bad things for a while, it’s okay not to feel all the bad for a while. Shut it off the best you can, do things that makes you happy. But you need to face it.
6. Listen. Keep quiet and listen. You will see so many things that before were blurred, now clear. Silence says a lot about people. You will learn about people. Notice things. Don’t keep quiet for too long.
7. Don’t take everything people say too personal. Sometimes when people say things, sometimes when people get angry, ignore it. Let it pass through. Sometimes people have no other way to deal with their pain.
8. Don’t get embarrassed for saying what you have in mind. Don’t excuse for telling people how you feel. It’s okay. Do not apologize for your feelings.
9. Stand up for yourself. Do not take shit from anyone. You’re important, and so are you feelings. Put yourself first sometimes.
10. once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. You’re flawed, but you’re perfect.
11. Friends are everything. Love them, embrace them, care for them, forgive them. You never know when it is time to say goodbye. It may sound cheesy, but nothing is better than good friends.
12. Never think that you’re the only flower in his garden, until the oppistite is proved. I promise you, you don’t want to end up with his name feeling like acid on your tongue, and the taste of vomit in your mouth.
13. Do not depend on other people. Do not let your happiness be controlled by things, nor people. Be happy, just because you can. Do not depend on things that you can’t control.
14. Cry. Break down and cry. It will hurt like hell. Cry to you have no more tears, and your head begins to spin. Curl up in your bed, or in the shower, hold yourself together. Cry for everthing bad, everything that hurts.
15. You have every god damn right to be angry at people who let you down again, and again. But you need to forgive. Forgive all the small things, and later you will be able to forgive bigger things too. It is about the other person, not you. But that said, if someone ever hurts you in a way, that makes you curl up in bed, wanting to kill yourself, you get up and leave. Do not explain, you just get up and go.
16. Sometimes everything will hurt like hell, and you’re on the edge of either a breakdown, or screaming whenever someone tells you that it will be okay. You feel like you’re either not enough, or that you take up too much space, and talks too loud. But you’re enough. You’re perfectly enough, you’re so enough that it is unbelievable how enough you are.
17. When you leave high school, you will realize that you were only friends with some people because you saw them five times a week.
18. You have every right to change your mind about something you said 30 seconds ago. If you’re not happy with the person you were 10 second ago, or you don’t like the person you are now. Change. Grow.
19. Stop making excusing for yourself all the time.
20. Do not act likes you’re stupid. There’s nothing cute about that. Your intelligence is cute.
21. Sadness isn’t beautiful. It’s ugly and it’s all the bad things you’ve ever thought of. It isn’t flowers in your hair, or boys kissing the scars on your wrist. It’s laying in bed all day, it’s tragic and there’s nothing beautiful about that.
22. You can’t fix people, and you’re not supposed to. Remember this.
23. When you’re hurt, there will always be people who will find a way to make it about themselves.
24. Do not push a caring person to the point where they no longer care
25. People doesn’t always show their shit. People doesn’t always like to have other people knowing that they’re going through hard times.
26. Falling in love with someones mind takes time
27. Books are good for you. Read alot of them. Listen to silent music. Relax
28. People will break you, but do not underdistmate your power of breaking people too.
29. I know you don’y feel okay, and you haven’t felt in a long time, and people keep telling you that you’ll be fine, but it doesn’t really feel like it, but trust me, it will be fine. You will be okay.
30. Let go of things. Drink a little too much. Take things easy. Do things that makes you happy, when something good goes away, something better is yet to come.